- Successful past performance implementing complex IT solutions for Fortune 500 companies
- Innovative ideas based on industry best practices
- Highly trained personnel in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle
Companies are finding it more difficult today than ever before to keep pace with the ever changing expectations of their customers, to remain competitive in the global economy, and to protect their customer’s information. For more than 20 years, AEM has provided a wide spectrum of IT solutions that allow companies to meet these challenges. Provided below are examples of how we have helped Fortune 500 corporations improve their performance through the practical implementation of sound IT solutions.
- Valero Corporation. We developed their Enterprise Application Integration Strategy to assist them with the integration efforts required after the acquisition of Ultramar Diamond Shamrock. The strategy included an adaptable any-to-any message oriented architecture that supports integration between more than 100 applications used within Valero and by their partners and customers throughout the world.
- LensCrafters Corporation. AEM web-enabled their managed care system which touches more than 50 million members, manages several thousand vision plans, and reimburses providers through electronic funds transfer and conducts an estimated 150,000 inquiries and transactions per day.
- Industry Leading Internet Online Travel. AEM delivers JBoss Portal to provide self service capabilities to thousands of travel agents and suppliers. The customer needed to improve user experience, reduce manual transactions and reporting times times, and reduce costs. AEM designed the reference architecture and led the integration across JBoss, Pentaho, and Novell’s eDirectory. This project was recognized with a 2006 JBoss Innovation Award for Portal.
Please visit our Information Technology capabilities section to learn more about our IT service offerings.